a person loses his life in a fire in Eghezée

a person loses his life in a fire in Eghezée

It is the mayor of Eghezée, Rudy Delhaise who announces it on social networks this Sunday evening:

“The fate is hounding our town, this time with a fatal fire in Warêt-la-Chaussée. My most sincere and deep condolences to this family who has just suffered a new tragedy, on this Christmas day, with the loss of their 51-year-old son. Thank you to our police officers, paramedics and firefighters for their intervention which made it possible to control the fire at a single house. »

According to our information, the fire broke out around 8 p.m. in this house on the Chaussée de Namur in Warêt-la-Chaussée.

The firefighters of the NAGE zone intervened on the scene and fought for several hours against the flames. The roadway was completely closed to traffic.

Unfortunately, a man lost his life. He was in a building behind the main house. According to our sources, the fifties, Marc G. was well known in the neighborhood and lived there with his parents. The damage to the dwelling is considerable and the occupants will have to be rehoused. As for the origin of the fire, it is not formally determined.



#person #loses #life #fire #Eghezée

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top