BNP Paribas, Vinci, AB Inbev, Hugo Boss, Symrise, Medacta, Heineken, Atlas Copco…
Because financial information is consumed like pastries, hot and at breakfast time, Anthony Bondain gets up at dawn to serve you the Morning Meeting every morning.
Every morning, before the opening of the European markets, find a selection of recommendations from analysts covering the main markets of the old continent. The list only includes companies that have had their opinion or price target changed, or have been re-monitored. It is likely to be updated during the meeting. This information sheds light on the movements of certain shares or the market sentiment on a company.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev: JP Morgan goes from underweight to overweight by targeting EUR 70.
- Atlas Copco: Berenberg remains long with a price target raised from 135 to 140 SEK.
- BNP Paribas: Barclays goes from line weighting to overweighting by targeting EUR 70.
- Carlo Gavazzi: Research Partners remains long with a price target raised from 350 to 450 CHF.
- Carlsberg: JP Morgan goes from neutral to underweight by targeting 800 DKK.
- Clariant: Goldman Sachs remains long with a reduced target price of 20.70 to 20.20 CHF.
- Heineken: JP Morgan goes from overweight to neutral by targeting EUR 100.
- Hugo Boss: Baader Helvea goes from reducing to accumulating by aiming for 56 EUR.
- JD Wetherspoon: Jefferies remains long with a price target reduced from 1175 to 850 GBp.
- Jet2: HSBC goes from neutral to buy, targeting 1125 GBp.
- Just Group: Jefferies is starting to track buying, targeting 115 GBp.
- Lanxess: Goldman Sachs goes from neutral to buy, targeting EUR 47.
- Medacta: UBS goes from buying to neutral, aiming for 108 CHF.
- Mitchells & Butlers: Jefferies remains long with a price target reduced from 320 to 170 GBp.
- Nabaltec: Baader Helvea goes from accumulating to buying aiming for 30 EUR.
- PSP Swiss Property: UBS remains long with a price target reduced from 135 to 125 CHF.
- Rockwool: Exane BNP Paribas goes from neutral to underperforming.
- Symrise: Goldman Sachs goes from buying to neutral, targeting EUR 116.
- Swiss Prime Site: UBS remains neutral with a price target reduced from 96 to 85 CHF.
- The Restaurant Group: Jefferies remains long with a price target reduced from 130 to 45 GBp.
- Viaplay: Jefferies remains to be kept with a target reduced from 340 to 235 SEK.
- Vinci: Santander goes from outperformance to neutral by targeting EUR 104.
- Watches of Switzerland: Goldman Sachs goes from long to neutral, targeting 1045 GBp.
#BNP #Paribas #Vinci #Inbev #Hugo #Boss #Symrise #Medacta #Heineken #Atlas #Copco..