Carennac. Cauvaldor: enjoyable holidays within the land of artwork and historical past
With Cauvaldor and the land of artwork and historical past, the autumn holidays can be enjoyable, instructional, inventive… Comply with the information!
The autumn holidays can be energetic within the land of artwork and historical past of Causses and the Dordogne valley! A wealthy and diverse program awaits fans and amateurs to find the heritage of Cauvaldor with household or mates.
The general public can select from many appointments:
– Enjoyable visits to Rocamadour (Monday 31 October, at 3 p.m.), Carennac (Friday 28 October, at 3 p.m.) to find the heritage with the household whereas having enjoyable;
– Inventive workshop accompanied by artists, Wednesday 2 November, at 3 p.m., in Carennac to discover creativity as a household (from 6 years outdated);
– Discovery excursions of the villages of Martel (Thursday 3 November, at 3 p.m.) and Carennac (Friday 4 November, at 3 p.m.) to whet your curiosity;
– “Scar me” night with tales on the Château des Doyens in Carennac, Saturday 29 October at 5.30 p.m. and 6.30 p.m., to share an uncommon second within the spirit of the Halloween social gathering;
– Exhibition “Tête à Têtes” of images by Philippe Muraro introduced on daily basis from 2 p.m. to five:30 p.m. in Carennac (within the former refectory of the monks, entrance by the fort park) to find portraits of inhabitants of the territory .
Sensible info. Enjoyable and discovery visits, from 6 years outdated: €6.5, free for youngsters beneath 18, individuals with disabilities, college students and job seekers.
Inventive workshops, from 6 years outdated: €8 per little one and €10 per grownup.
“Frighten me” night, tales on the fort: single worth: €2.
Full program to seek out and on-line reservations on the positioning: www.pays-vallee-dordogne.com
#Carennac #Cauvaldor #enjoyable #holidays #land #artwork #historical past