Have you ever ever obtained an iPhone 14? You could have issues with Messages or FaceTime
– Unable to obtain iMessage or FaceTime calls.
– Once you ship a message to a different Apple system, you see a inexperienced bubble as an alternative of a blue one (Apple’s notorious discrimination bubble).
– Conversations in Messages seem as two separate threads quite than one.
– Recipients see messages from the flawed account, for instance from the e-mail handle even when the sender chosen the cellphone quantity.
For the reason that new iPhone 14s include iOS 16 already pre-installed, the variety of customers concerned could also be fairly excessive. The home of Apple, nevertheless, already has the answer prepared , and yesterday it launched a particular replace, iOS 16.0.1 . In response to Apple, it is also doable that the iPhone provides an improve earlier than it even reaches the Dwelling display, which after all would repair the issue in Messages and FaceTime on the root. If not, after organising your new iPhone 14, comply with these steps:
– Go to Settings (the gear icon on the house display)
– Choose Normal
– Click on on Software program Replace
– Replace to the newest model accessible.
Apple warns that for those who’re nonetheless having points with iMessage and FaceTime after updating to iOS 16.0.1, you could must examine your settings.
– Within the Settings app, faucet on Cellular and ensure the cellphone line is lively. In case you are utilizing a number of SIM playing cards, be certain that the cellphone quantity you wish to use is chosen and activated.
– Within the Settings app, faucet on Messages. Then faucet Ship & Obtain.
– Faucet the cellphone quantity you wish to use with Messages (should be chosen).
– Return to Settings and faucet on FaceTime.
– Faucet the cellphone quantity you wish to use with FaceTime (should be chosen)
#obtained #iPhone #issues #Messages #FaceTime