Patch 6.0 Valorant, all changes and info from the first patch of Episode 6 – Breakflip
Patch 6.0 is going to be the first patch for episode 6 of Valorant. There are a lot of changes, including new maps.
value begins the year 2023 with a new patch, patch 6.0. The latter brings some important new features, bug fixes, but not a lot of balancing at the agent level. We will have to wait for a next update for that.
Among the changes in patch 6.0, we can count the arrival of a card, Lotusthe return of Dividethe disappearance of two other cards to take advantage of this arrival, bug fixes, adjustments to the RR gain and a nerf to Omen.
Valorant patch 6.0, summary of all changes.
the patch 6.0 of Valorant will be available in Europe the January 11, 2023. In this article, we are going to talk about the major changes and therefore avoid bug fixes and customization options.
- Lotus is here new map. It contains in particular 3 construction sites and a new system doors rotary. Visit our article on Lotus to know more. Available in normal games from January 11.
- Divide is back with lots of changes to make the attack easier. If you want to know more about these changes, visit our article dedicated to the Split update.
- Broken and Bind are going to be removed from competitive and unranked mode for a while to make way for Split and Lotus. They will surely also be reworked.
- Omen’s Smoke can no longer be placed in the walls while remaining in height. If you place an Omen Smoke Bomb in a wall, it will descend to the ground. This change will remove several one ways from Omen.
Changes to Competitive Queue and Ranking Points
- Arrival of a new season of ranked play. Your rank will be lowered.
- Point gains and losses will now depend a bit more of the defeat or the victory and less of the difference in rounds between the two teams.
- For players with a rank very far from their MMRthe gain or part of RR will depend more on your individual performance and less on the differential of rounds.
Published on 07/01/2023 at 01:06
#Patch #Valorant #info #patch #Episode #Breakflip