Power costs: learn how to get authorities help?

Power costs: learn how to get authorities help?

Confronted with rising vitality costs, the federal authorities introduced on September 16 the introduction of a “lowered value vitality bundle” to assist households. Listed below are the circumstances to qualify.

Studying time: 2 minutes

AIn an effort to allow households to deal with the rise in vitality costs this winter, Vivaldi is providing a brand new fundamental bundle for the months of November and December 2022. This support quantities to 135 euros for gasoline and to 61 euros for electrical energy, as reported by 7sur7. Revenue and contract circumstances have been set. Thus, all contracts, each variable and stuck, are involved so long as they’ve been signed or renewed after October 1, 2021.

Who is worried ?

Eligibility is determined by family earnings. A single particular person shouldn’t obtain greater than 62,000 euros yearly, whereas for a pair the earnings restrict is 125,000 euros. When you’ve got dependents, for every of them, this restrict will increase by 3,700 euros. It would subsequently be 85% of Belgian households who ought to profit from authorities support, in line with 7sur7. For the remaining 15%, they are going to be taxed subsequent 12 months.

What’s the protocole ?

The help shall be mechanically utilized to the invoices. If these don’t attain 135 euros for gasoline and 61 euros for electrical energy, a credit score observe shall be debited for future invoices.



This “lowered value vitality bundle” shouldn’t prolong past December, but when the disaster persists in January 2023, the federal authorities could must re-examine the query.



#Power #costs #authorities #help

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Scroll to Top