Rabbit in wine sauce
The meat accompanied by its wine sauce is a dish identified to all, however know that the rabbit with pink wine sauce is simply as scrumptious! Uncover this Vietnamese-style dish!
>> Beef in wine, a wonderful culinary mixture
>> Stewed Pork Meatballs
>> Potatoes sautéed with beef
In accordance with the Well being Passport, rabbit is a wonderful supply of vitamin B3. Additionally referred to as niacin, this vitamin participates in lots of metabolic reactions and contributes notably to the manufacturing of power from the carbohydrates, lipids, proteins and alcohol that we ingest.
For 4 individuals
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 40 minutes
– 1 kg of rabbit meat
– 100 ml of pink wine
– 100g of tomato
– 3 finely chopped shallots
– 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
– 30 g wheat flour
– 3 tablespoons of oil
– 1 teaspoon (tsp) of 5 spices
– Seasoning: pepper, salt, sugar, and rooster inventory
– Wash and pores and skin the rabbit (maintain the pores and skin as desired) then minimize it into giant items. Marinate it with ½ tsp of pepper, 2 tsp of salt, 2 tsp of rooster inventory, 1 tsp of 5 spices and 50 ml of pink wine. Combine nicely and depart to marinate for about half-hour.
– Peel and finely chop the shallots and garlic.
– Wash and minimize the tomatoes in half, take away the seeds inside then minimize them into small cube.
– In a pot, over excessive warmth, pour
1 tbsp oil, warmth up then add half the shallots and chopped garlic and stir till aromatic, then add the rabbit meat and sauté all the pieces. Add a bit of boiling water and proceed cooking till boiling. Decrease the warmth and prepare dinner for 40 minutes.
– In a pot, pour 1 tablespoon of oil and warmth, then pour the remainder of the shallots and chopped garlic and stir, then add the tomatoes, 2 tbsp of rooster inventory and stir nicely. Add a bit of water, boil for at the least 5 minutes, then pour right into a bowl.
– In a pot, pour 1 tablespoon of oil, warmth then pour the wheat flour and stir nicely, then add the tomato sauce and proceed to stir, season to style. Then pour this combination into the rabbit meat pot, add 50 ml of pink wine 5 minutes earlier than the top of cooking, stir nicely and proceed cooking for an additional 5 minutes.
Serve scorching with bread or white rice.
Get pleasure from your lunch !
Supply: Nguyen Van Thang/CVN
#Rabbit #wine #sauce